Providing the technologies that European decision-makers need
CRI Group has been serving its European customer base for 30 years. Our long-standing presence has resulted in thorough knowledge of the market, both in terms of selecting the right talents for a mission as well as of coordinating their performance in accordance with the customers’ needs, local legislation and culture.
Our substantial and acclaimed track record of providing ICT solutions and iGovernment services to the European Institutions and other international organisations allow us to pave the evolution to new technology advancements and modern service delivery. Our institutional market expertise assures an edge when it comes to combining the heterogeneity of different technical environments with the pre-existing modus operandi of EU Institutions or aligning the needs of the European market with the diverse cultural characteristics of our customers — 27 Member States and 24 official languages. In fact, CRI mirrors this multicultural environment internally: our highly skilled consultants are recruited from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Our proximity to our customers further allow us to be more efficient and agile acknowledging that all the people within the CRI family share a common passion and are committed to the fulfilment of your needs, delivering innovative and quality solutions.
Our long presence in the market combined with our highly skilled employees, industry-leading methodologies and vast experience has elevated us to a key player. This was endorsed also by our well-established international collaborations and partnerships, built on the basis of complementary skills, which have multiplied the value given to our customers. The above is a substantiated proof that business trust is earned on the basis of dignity and operational efficiency.
As international organisations strive to take advantage of new or emerging ICT trends by integrating them into their operational environment, significant challenges arise. CRI is in a unique position to accommodate such challenges as combines multiple characteristics:
- a thorough understanding of the institutions’ existing environment and future trends
- fast and agile decision-making process
- an excellent overview of new technological trends
- a strong local presence in several European countries
- proximity to most European institutions
- an extensive and proven expertise in multiple delivery models, from IT resourcing to managed services
The innovative use of ICT applications is rapidly becoming the cornerstone of modern public policy in all areas of service, care and control. Beyond individual applications and layers of digitisation, CRI provides high-level management expertise to the European Institutions in the implementation of projects aimed at communicating effectively with European citizens and industry. In parallel, we assist them to set up effective communication channels and information flows within and between its various bodies, agencies and programs.
The key areas of digital transformation, smart living, digital inclusion, cybersecurity, eHealth & ageing, open government and citizen sentiment analysis are likely to remain key areas for the provision of government solutions in the foreseeable future. Implemented effectively, the solutions we put forward make it easier, faster and cheaper for citizens, businesses and organisations to do business with governments.
CRI continues to build on its strengths in this challenging market in several ways:
- Successfully complete new projects to add to our well-established track record
- Monitor and, if possible, influence technological progress within the European institutions
- Leverage the complementarity of our presence in several countries to support multiple delivery models
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the institutional modus operandi, from adopted standards to security clearance requirements (e.g. NATO, EU) and proactively integrate them
- Combine technical know-how with an understanding of the multicultural characteristics and specific business needs of the public sector
- Maintain and develop the technical and methodological skills of our employees by combining proven HR methodologies and solid knowledge development practices
- Explore new opportunities for meaningful collaboration
- Inspire and maintain a European culture and spirit among our staff